25.5.08

no subject

About to hit NY with the back of my hand. ("back..of the hand.." 2:35-2:44).
I'll be heading out to Israel in just 3 days now. At which point I will also hit tell Ashkelon with the back of my hand. (and a pick).
In the meantime I've settled into that lifestyle which makes up that delightful fraction of a grad student's career: doing nothing. While the reader may be inclined to think and then suggest that I must, in fact, still do something (I mean geez, he's still alive, right?), I am adamant: nothing. Deal with it, reader.

For those more inclined towards the anxious, wide-eyed, intellectual-hopes-and-fears kind of posts, I have no doubt those will find their way back here in due time. It's hard to be existential all the time. It's even harder to be not-existential all the time. I suppose we can only hope that I'll be near a laptop when it strikes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha I'll keep my fingers crossed for that, if not, write on the money bills and scan them. I've never seen Israeli money.